Two German girls, aged 14 and 16, were allegedly raped in Berlin by six men. Mohammad S. and his buddy Wael I., are accused of gang rape among other things. During the act 22 photos and videos were made, Germany’s Bild reports. The two young girls were abused by six men who are from the city’s migrant suburbs Neukölln and Wedding. Mohammad S. (17), is said to have met the younger of the two, the 14-year-old, in summer 2015 via Facebook. From the consensual sex with her he made photos and videos. He threatened to publish the recordings, thus forcing the girl to further sexual acts with the five co-defendants, the prosecutor said. Out of fear, the girl is said to have participated. September 22nd 2015, she reported the rape.
On September 20, 2016, it was a 16-year-old girl who was said to have been abused in an apartment in Berlin’s Neukölln migrant suburb. The teen had been made so drunk at a vodka drinking game that she could not fight back, according to the prosecutor. She supposedly cried out loud and vomited while she was beaten and laughed at repeatedly. Against the will of the 16yr old, there were several attacks over a 3 day period. Later she was released from the apartment by the police. None of the defendants are in custody. Only one was classed as an adult when the crime took place: Wael I., who is 26-years-old. About the 14-year-old student, he says: “The intercourse was consensual; of pressure and coercion I had no knowledge. I did not know that the person was blackmailed into sexual acts with me. ”
He only wants to talk about the 16-year-old pupil when the audience leaves the hall. Anything else would hurt his “sexual sphere,” says his lawyer. The court pointed out that S. did not pay attention to the girl’s personal lives when filming his suspected victims. The other five men were silent. These are the allegations in the process before the Berlin district court: Severe coercion, rape, production and distribution of juvenile pornographic writings, violation of the very sphere of life through captured images & deprivation of liberty The process continues on 22 March and the court’s decision is to be expected on 29 May.